Writing About Ethical Assignment
**Proceed to make use of the ABC methodology to information your writing in your submit to make sure your writing is substantive, strong, and sufficiently detailed. For every of the questions I've posed for you above: A:
- select THREE of the next bullet factors to deal with and write about:
- What are the media and data literacy expertise which can be mentioned within the Schultz-Jones studying to develop our reflective discovery (summarize people who you assume are essential)? Why do you assume they're essential on the planet we stay in immediately? Clarify and supply help on your solutions.
- Luciano Floridi contends that the present Info Age has modified our self-understanding. How so? What are your ideas on his assertions? Clarify and supply help on your solutions.
- What's "huge knowledge" and why does it matter? Clarify and supply help on your solutions.
- Who're Edward Snowden and Julian Assange? How are they related to our research of knowledge ethics this week? Do you assume their actions had been/are moral or unethical? Clarify and supply help on your solutions.
Reply or tackle the query. (clear) B:
Again it up with proof. Present extra info to assist help and clarify. This may be references to this week's readings, every other assets supplied to you this week, or extra sources you hunt down by yourself. (logic) C:
Add your feedback or views about it. (essential) Goal for not less than three full paragraphs of writing in your submit. I'd advocate writing a separate paragraph for every bullet level for those who discover this useful to arrange your writing and tackle the bullet factors utterly. However in case you are very snug along with your writing expertise, you might be welcome to craft your paragraphs in any method that makes probably the most sense to you.