The Worst Day of my Life

The Worst Day of my Life BY challenge It started out as a great summer day with my band class. Then all of a sudden something happened that has not happened In 16 years while the class was on a trip. What had happened had ruined everyone’s day of fun. In June of 2011, we went to Kings Island to have a fun day before school started back up in August. We had planned to be there until pm. We split up into small groups and did different things. I was walking around with my best friend, Taylor. We went and rode the Vortex, which was the first time that I had rode it since the last year of going with the class. It was about 9:30 when we got done riding the Vertex and Taylor wanted to go and ride the Fire hawk. I decided that I would ride It with her. We were walling. Inline talking until it was our turn to ride. When we got on and started buckling up, the seat belt wouldn’t go around me so I was told that I had to get off. Taylor said she would get off too but I told her to go ahead and ride because she was the one who wanted to ride it in the first place. I went to get off and the two people on the other side of her wouldn’t move their feet, so I had to climb over their feet and when I did, I tripped and fell.
When I fell I heard my ankle pop. I tried to get up but I couldn’t move my feet. While the people that we’re watching the ride was on the phone with the Meet’s, Taylor had called our teacher to let him know that I fell and that they were taking me to the hospital. After she got off the phone with him, she called my mom to let her know what had happened and that I was on my way to the hospital. When the Meet’s got there, they had to carry me down the stairs In a chair. They put me In the back of one of the trucks that they use and took me to the clinic at Kings Island, where they put me Into the ambulance and got y teacher to go with me. He had to go since he was the one In charge of me for the day. When we got to the hospital, they took me back to get x-rays of my ankles. While we were waiting for the results, my teacher called my mom and let her know that I was at the hospital. She told him that she was already notified and that she was on her way there. The doctors came back with the results, they told me that I had fractured my left ankle and sprained my right one. My teacher had called the bus driver and let him know what had happened. He gathered up all of the other students and faculty, and come to the hospital.
My teacher had stayed there with me until my mom got there. My mom had got to the hospital when the nurse was putting my ankle into a half cast. After my mom got there, the bus had pulled Into the parking lot. My teacher had left with the rest of the group to go back home. When they released me to go they were going to have me walk out to the car, but I wasn’t able to walk. They finally brought a wheelchair in for me to go out in. I had a hard time getting into the car because of the cast, so I had to sit sideways in the car. My mom wasn’t very happy because she had to come and get me from the hospital at 0:30 pm. We got back home around midnight, which was about an hour before the rest of the class did because the teacher had the bus driver take a long way home. Another x-ray is done to see how my ankle was doing. The doctor told me I was able to get the half cast off, but I had to wear a boot until I could walk without it. A few days later Taylor had come to my house to see how I was doing. I was doing better but my ankle was still hurting. I had gotten a lot of calls from faculty that went on the trip to see how I was doing, but I really didn’t mind them calling because that gave me money to talk to.

I knew that they were all worried about me. I went to church the second Sunday after it happened and everyone there asked me what happened. I told them that I fell at Kings Island and fractured my left ankle and sprained my right one. That is one thing that I love about my church family because I know that they will always care about me. They always know when there is something wrong with me because of my facial expressions. When it came time to sign up for school the next year I was still in the boot and everyone kept saying “you’re still in that thing. I said “yeah and I am tired of it. ” It was getting a lot easier to walk with the boot on. I was able to stop wearing the boot two weeks before school started up, which I was very glad to get the boot off. That was the day that had ruined everyone’s day of fun. I will never forget that day at Kings Island when I had hurt both of my ankles. Now every time that I go to Kings Island I will find a way to get hurt. This past summer, which was my last year going with the band class, I stepped in a hole; and fell and skinned my knee while walking with my group to go ride a ride.

In need of this or similar assignment solution?
Trust us and get the best grades!