At the end of each chapter, there are critical thinking exercises. Choose ONE question from each chapter and submit your answer here.
1. Why did sugar plantations become so dependent on enslaved labor?
2. How important was the enslaved trade to the development of the Atlantic commercial system?
3. What were key difference between the institutions of enslavement in the Americas and in the Islamic regions?
1. What importance should be given to the fact that in comparison to the Roman Empire, the traders if the Ottoman, Safavid, and Mughal empires had comparatively limited involvement with seafaring?
2. Did limited geographies and quarrelsome rulers make the monarchies of Western Europe less or more capable of economic and technological advance in comparison with the empires discussed in this chapter?
3. Why did the enslavement of Africans play a lesser tole in the history of the Ottoman, Safavid, Mughal, and Russian empires than it did in the history of Europe and its colonies?
1. What were the crucial differences between Tang China and Ming China?
2. How can the unification of Japan be compared with the almost simultaneous rise of the English monarchy, both being located on islands off the coast of more developed continental states?
3. Does the conquest of China by Manchus bear comparison to the so-called “barbarian” invasions of the Roman Empire?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.