There are two different discussions:
Unit 2 DB: Employee Protection Laws (HRM)
An important part of HRM is understanding the Federal laws and Executive Orders that have brought equality, safety, and health to the workplace. Select one of the following employment laws listed below. Please do not duplicate one of the laws you are doing for your PowerPoint presentation.
· Civil Rights Act of 1964
· Executive Order 11246 (1965)
· Title VII and Sexual Harassment Amendment
· Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978
· Civil Rights Act of 1991
· Equal Pay Act of 1963
· Age Discrimination in Employment (1967)
· Americans with Disabilities Acts of 1990 and 2008
· Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008
· Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009
· OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health ACT of 1970
· A summary of the law’s history and the major components. Using academic data paraphrase the information in your words and provide in-text citations and references. Do not quote sections of the law. To understand the law, you need to research and then restate the information in your words.
· Why is the law important to you or someone you know?
· Do you feel the law is working?
Unit 2 Forum: Private Disputes (Business Law)
Post in this Forum as follows:
1. What are three differences you can identify between a Trial Court (refer to our Textbook) and Judge Cristina’s television program? [See link provided in this unit.] Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2iYncaUEo
2. In terms of the resolution of private disputes, what purpose does Judge Cristina serve?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.