GUIDE TO RESEARCH PAPERS
1. This should feature research work using PRIMARY sources.
2. Make sure to submit your topic and planned strategies for approval by June 11.
This is worth 5 points.
3. Consider doing archival research work. Consider The Philippine Islands, 1493-1803
by Emma Blair and James Alexander Robertson. It is available at Rchive.org.
4. I will also be uploading another guide to online archives. Make sure you review
5. Another option is to do oral history through interviews. Select your interviees
carefully. Consult with me about this.
6. The average number of pages for a research paper is 8-10 pages.
8. Please do not obsess with the number of pages. I am concerned not with length,
10. In evaluating your papers, I look into the following: originality, primary sources
used (please use proper documentation), organization of material, ideas/arguments
presented. You can use either the MLA format or the Chicago Manual of Style.
-research paper writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.