1. A solid definition of the Law of Unintended Consequences is provided on page 54 of the assigned article, “The Unintended Consequences of the Application of Technology in Teaching and Learning Environments,” which includes work from Portes (2000). Draw a comparison between Portes notion of the importance of careful and sustained analysis of the social context and the red flags of poor decisions. (Reading Resources attached)
2. Consider the bicycle helmet example of Blanchflower in the assigned article, “The Law of Unintended Consequences.” Clearly more detailed research would be required to support his notion, but he poses an interesting way of considering unintended consequences. Consult your own experiences and those in your immediate circle of influence to generate one potential example of unintended consequences. (Reading Resources attached)
3. There are five identified steps to the CIT method as mentioned in the “Using the Critical Incident Technique in Counselling Psychology Research” article. Clearly all five are important. Please choose the one you believe to be most critical. Describe it and then discuss why you believe it is the most critical step. (Reading Resources attached)
4. Choose one of the evolutions of CIT and discuss how it may have made the application of CIT to specific leadership consultations more useful.
5. What are some of the challenges that an interviewer faces when conducting a CIT interview? How might these challenges be overcome?
*Use 2 scholarly work
*Each question should have a References with Permalink a Most
*No Dot Com
*Prepare this assignment in the APA Style Guide.
*Words 180 and up for each question
* Articles Attached
-research paper writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.