1. You are to write 15,000 words Dissertation.
2. The due date for submission of the Dissertation is August 25, 2015
3. Form of Submission. The form of the Dissertation is to be that of a scholarly article intended for publication in a major US law journal.
4. Word Count. The word count does not include:
5. Title and Supervisor. You are advised to speak to the Instructor about the title of your assignment before submitting a proposal, and on receipt of your title, you will be assigned a supervisor with whom to work with on your Dissertation.
6. Proposal. This should be between 1,500 and 2,000 words and it should contain:
(1) Title Page with sub-title, abstract, your full name, email, mobile number, the Supervisor’s name and title to whom you are submitting it for approval, his email, and mobile number;
(2) Abstract stating your thesis or research question in no more than 300 words;
(3) Outline of Proposed Contents with numbered section headings and aims and objectives of each section; and
(4) Literature Review or Bibliography of a minimum of 30 articles, plus books and legal cases that are relevant to your research question.
PLS NOTE YOU ONLY WRITING FOR NOWTHE PROPOSALWHCICH IS BETWEEN 1,500 2000 WORD PER THE INSTRUCTION ABOVE. AFTER APPROVAL THEN WE CAN START THE ACTUAL DISSERTATION.THANK
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.