Note: This assignment is a continuation from Assignment 2.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the project scope and project management plan. Align your plan to the overall strategy
that you had recommended to the senior executives in Assignment 2.
2. Analyze the type of staff that your company would need in order to make the manufacturing
switch to motorcycles with larger motors.
3. Prepare four (4) team-building strategies for handling the newly formed team. Discuss the
manner in which the strategies that you have prepared may positively or negatively affect
productivity within the company.
4. Analyze the role of the project manager that this project would require. Examine three (3)
characteristics of an effective project manager that are relevant to this particular expansion
project. Provide a rationale for the response.
5. Emphasize the importance of identifying critical path on projects and the manner in which one
would allocate resources to all of the activities on the critical path.
6. Outline the elements of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and pricing and costing strategy.
Delineate the fundamental ways in which the project in question is composed.
7. Develop the following using designated project management software (e.g., Microsoft Project):
a. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
b. Gantt chart
c. Assigned Resources
Attach the project file that contains the items that you have developed.
8. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Apply the project manager’s critical skills, in terms of project leadership, team building, time
management, conflict management, and effective communication with executive sponsors, peers,
team members, and project clients.
• Evaluate the quality of planning throughout a project’s life cycle.
• Construct project schedules using network techniques and reports for both internal and external
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management.
• Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.