MGT425 Spreadsheet Decision Modeling ESSAYCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 03/07/2021 @ 23:59 Course Name: Spreadsheet Decision Modeling Student’s Name:
Course Code: MGT 425 Student’s ID Number:
Semester: Summer CRN:
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Assignment # 1: Learning outcomes: 1. Enable the students to find some structured ways of dealing with complex managerial decision problems. (CLO1)
2. Introduce students to simple decision models and management science ideas that provide powerful and (often surprising) qualitative insights about a large spectrum of managerial problems. (CLO2)
3. Provide students with tools for deciding when and which decision models to use for the specific problems. (CLO3)
4. Give the students a feel for the kinds of problems that can be tackled using spreadsheet modeling and decision analysis. (CLO4)
5. Provide the students with more powerful ways of using spreadsheets which will be a ubiquitous tool in their managerial careers. (CLO5) Assignment Questions
Answer the following questions: 1. Describe the benefits of business models. (5 marks) 2. Define the characteristic of well-structured problems and Ill-structured problems with one example each. (5 marks) -research paper writing service