Management Question essayCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment 1
Deadline: 10/07/2021 @ 23:59
Course Name: Quality management Student’s Name
Course Code: 424 Student’s ID Number:
Semester: Summer Term CRN:
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of 10 Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
1. The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
2. Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
3. Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
4. Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
5. Late submission will NOT be accepted.
6. Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
7. All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
8. Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
9. Assignment -1 should be submitted on or before the end of Week- 5 .
1. Use quality improvement tools and practices for continuous improvement to achieve the organizational change and transformation.
2. Develop analytical skills of identifying pitfalls, or quality concerns through assimilated and strategic planning.
•Instructions to search the article (Case study):
Via your student services page, log in to the Saudi Digital Library. After your login with your student ID, search for the following article:
CASE STUDY. Solutions in practice by Chasatie Whitley, Casey Fleckenstein, Lorraine Smith, Hershel Kessler and Casey Bedgood
The article discusses the application of DMAIC in Monroe County Hospital - Forsyth, Georgia, to improve specified service aspects, and provide high quality health services to the citizens of Monroe.
Read the article ( case study ) , and answer the following questions:
1. In your own words, describe the main stages performed to improve the Monroe County hospital (emergency department – wait time) to enhance the overall performance. ( 150 – 200 words ) ( 3.5 marks )
2. Based on the project objectives, discusses the significance of linking the operational improvements with the business`s long term strategies. ( 100 – 150 words ) ( 3.5 marks )
3. To which do you agree with the author indication that “Leaders must measure, track and know their organization’s numbers”. Explain. ( 150- 200 words ) ( 3 marks )
3. …… -research paper writing service