IT For Managers ProjectCMPT 641-2 2021 Spring Class
Methodology: College students will reply 6 essay kind questions on a given case to confirm their key learnings and IT competence growth all through the course (Take-home examination). Due Date: Sunday, 11:59pm Midnight June 27, 2021.
Size: Most 16 pages with double areas on your paper, exclusing charts, tables, title and reference listing.
Submission: Submit your ultimate examination paper to “Remaining Examination Submission Field” on the course portal underneath Week #11. Please submit your paper in .doc solely. Additional Directions:
• Work in your examination file till you might be performed, put it aside continuously and submit solely your ultimate model. You'll have just one try and submit your reply. You should be positive you might be submitting the model of the doc you want to be submitting. Don't wait till the final minute.
• It's endorsed you reply questions so as, with rising effort on later questions due to rising weights on marks.
• Use a mean three pages (double-spaced) per query; and there aren't any minimal necessities.
• Keep in mind, I'm searching for your perception/essential thinkings backed up by references or your individual experiences, not different sources’ opinions. Please use APA type format.
• Please use references corresponding to course lecture notes, required course readings, your 6 teamwork’s PPTs posted in your course portal and their referece papers, and different related articles to help/justify your arguments.
• Your paper might be checked by Turnitin for Similarity with the others. Thus, please do NOT share your solutions with the others to keep away from Plagiarism educational misconduct.
• In case of an emergency, chances are you'll use your UCW e mail to contact me. I might be on-line the entire time throughout the examination. You will need to do not forget that understanding the questions and matters is a part of the evaluation.
• I like to recommend you log in to Moodle a minimum of 15 minutes earlier than the examination begins.
• Good Luck! Remaining Examination Questions Please buy and examine the Harvard Enterprise Overview article: “How Knowledge Analytics is Reworking Agriculture” by Xuan Pham and Martin Stack:
https://retailer.hbr.org/product/how-data-analytics-is-transforming-agriculture/bh873?sku=BH873-PDF-ENG?autocomplete=true after which reply the next 6 examination questions: Q1 (10%) (MS Phrase Pages <=1): A Definition of Good Agiculture
Primarily based in your learnings from this CMPT641 course, together with this HBR aritcile, required readings, new IT development analysis initiatives, and ultimate examination preparation displays on 6 papers, please give your individual definition of “What's a Good Agriculture?” utilizing your individual language; Q2-Q5 (90% = 5 x 18%, MS Phrase Pages <=15, three pages per pilot undertaking): A Enterprise Proposal for five Pilot Tasks for Good Agriculture
Saskatchewan may be very proud to be the Canadian largest agricultural province and one of many world’s meals producers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sEOHkJm6cY, https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/95-640-x/2016001/article/14807-eng.htm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WscJ4wS3xmo.
Extra thrilling, 5G is coming to Saskatchewen and her rural areas:
Thus, plainly Good Agriculture will current our new hope and a very good enterprise alternative for Canada and our Canadian residents together with You and Me within the subsequent new decade.
If you're newly employed Saskatchewan provincial CIO at the moment (June 21, 2021), please apply all potential new ITs which you could have simply learnt from this course, together with 5G, IoT, AR/VR, Cloud Computing, 3D printing, Large Knowledge, AI, Robotics, and Blockchain, and suggest some extremely promising smart-farming pilot initiatives for Good Saskatchewan Agriculture by studying from earlier smart-farming papers to deal with your real-world enterprise issues.
Extra particularly, you might be required to establish and suggest minimal 5 new IT purposes and options or known as smart-Agiculture pilot initiatives for in sensible Saskatchewan province.
Please notice that I'm not searching for a bullet listing of applied sciences; relatively, I'm searching for an in-depth dialogue of this potential IT and sensible purposes for enterprise problem-solving. Please additionally clarify How would you consider the success of the really useful initiatives (e.g. KPIs-key efficiency indicators); How would you measure success as soon as the implementation is up and operating; What are Essential Success Components (CSFs), corresponding to Gov Funding, Tech Companions, Farmer Engagement, Privateness, Value/Affordability, and Inequality for such a smart-agriculture undertaking? CMPT641 Remaining Examination
Grading Scheme/Rubrics • Your Definiiton of Good Agriculture, illustrated by an instance of sensible Farmers (10%)
• 5 Proposed Tasks * 18% = 90%, and every undertaking with equal weight as 18% might be evaluated and graded in accordance with the next Rubrics: Necessities Want Work Passable Excellent Distinctive Precise
(1) Drawback Definition/
Venture Scope (What's your goal drawback? Why?) four 7 eight.5 10
(2) Description of Proposed ITs for potential options (What are the Applied sciences?) 12 21 25.5 30
(three) Description of your answer intimately (How will the issue be solved by your proposed ITs? 12 21 25.5 30
(four) How would you consider the success of the really useful initiatives (KPIs-key efficiency indicators)? four 7 eight.5 10
(5) How would you measure success as soon as the implementation is up and operating (What are Essential Success Components CSFs)? four 7 eight.5 10
(6) Writing High quality:
group, readability, grammar, move, and APA type.
four 7 eight.5 10
Complete 100 ? /100 -research paper writing service