Each response should be at least 100 words: Do Not Plagiarize
1. Hackers may be detected in standard computers, but it appears to be much harder to detect their presence in medical devices in a hospital (e.g., an infusion pump). Explain
2. Hospitals generally keep network breaches to themselves”. Why do you think this true? You are about to be admitted to Ascension St. Joseph Hospital in Minnesota. Has it been breached? If so when and what happened? Is there a government reporting requirement?
3. The FDA has some responsibility for regulating medical devices. How did they respond to the problem found with the Hospira fusion pump identified by Rios in the Bloomberg article?
4. Health care is considered an easy target for hackers. Why?
5. Irish hospitals suffered a ransomware attack recently in May 2021. What effect did it have on the provision of health care services? Has it been resolved?
6. CISA names health care as a critical infrastructure. What part of the government is responsible for managing the sector and where will you find the information on cybersecurity incidents in the sector?
7. How would you define an IMD in your own words? Give five examples.
8. Describe how an RPM works and what types of data might be being collecting and transmitting?
9. What are the pros and cons for a hospital to use remote patient monitoring?
10. You are a patient, and your hospital is recommending RPM. What do you see as the pros and cons for you the patient?
-research paper writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.