Develop a plan for both data compliance as well as organizational reimbursement compliance.
As the HIM director, you have been tasked with the creation for the organizational data compliance plan and the organizational reimbursement compliance plan.
Your data compliance plan should include:
1. Policies and Procedures to ensure the accuracy and integrity of health data
2. Education and Training (be sure that you cite sources like the OIG Workplan Issues, NCDs, LCDs, NCCI, etc.)
3. Auditing and Monitoring (include controls that will be in place)
4. Software and hardware technology that can be used for data integrity and data validity. Address software applications, software testing, and integration tools.
5. Information Technology concerns like e-security and data recovery
Your organization compliance plan should address:
· The seven elements from the Office of Inspector General (OIG), available at… http://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/docs/complianceguidance/012705HospSupplementalGuidance (Links to an external site.) [PDF]
Present both plans, including at least two references with in-text citations, in an APA formatted document no longer than three pages in length. A reference page and cover page should be included but does not count towards the three-page limit.
-research paper writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.