Ticket to Enter
1) Describe the pathophysiology of Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA). What are the signs and symptoms?
2) List possible risk factors for CVA.
3) Describe the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS).
4) Research the possible medications for treating an acute CVA and identify contraindications for thrombolytic therapy.
5) Describe “permissive hypertension.”
6) Research the pharmacology of intravenous Labetalol. What would be the indicated use of this medication for the acute stroke patient? (Hint: BP parameters)
7) Name at least three nursing diagnoses and related nursing interventions for each diagnosis specific to the care of the stroke patient.
8) What signs and symptoms may clue the nurse that the stroke patient may have difficulty swallowing and is at risk for aspiration? Should all stroke patients have a bedside swallow evaluation performed by a nurse?
9) Identify at least four interdisciplinary team members involved in the care of stroke patients. (Consider acute and long-term care)
-research paper writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.