Explore ed tech tools: blogs, websites, organization websites, twitter
Discover Ed Tech Instruments: Blogs, Web sites, Group Web sites, Twitter
There are lots of methods to maintain up with the ever-changing panorama of rising applied sciences. This week you'll discover some excellent Ed Tech web sites and blogs and find out about skilled organizations that produce and share academic expertise sources, maintain giant annual conventions and workshops, and supply social networking alternatives.
After finishing the readings and exploring the required web sites and multimedia listed within the Week Three Resources doc, you'll check out a software or discover a web site from every of those classes: Ed Tech Blogs, Ed Tech Web sites, and Skilled Ed Tech Organizations Web sites. Lastly, you'll subscribe to Twitter and observe ISTE and a minimal of 1 Ed Tech blogger or further Ed Tech group on Twitter. Comply with these directions to Create an account on Twitter and discover ways to follow a person or organization.https://help.twitter.com/articles/162981
Choose and discover one supply from every of the next classes:
Ed Tech Blogs
Ed Tech Web sites
Skilled Ed Tech Organizations Web sites
Worldwide, Nationwide, and State Organizations
Preliminary Put up
Put up the title and hyperlink of your chosen Ed Tech weblog, web site, and group.
- Briefly focus on the aim of every web site.
- Who's the meant viewers? What's the scope of the content material?
- How will every web site show you how to find out about and use academic applied sciences?
- What present subject was being explored or mentioned if you explored every web site?
- Lastly, make a suggestion to your classmates relating to using the weblog and web site.
Add the title and speak to info of the Ed Tech blogger or group you selected to observe on Twitter and clarify your alternative.