Discussion And AssignmentsWeek 6- Recommendations Development/Discussion-75 words each question
1. What would you do differently if you could start the capstone again?
2. What were three main findings from your investigation of the problem/topic? Recommendations Development-Assignment-1250 Words
The 1250 word deliverable for this week is an initial draft of your recommendations. Note that this is a working document and may be modified based upon insights gained in module eight as well as feedback from your professor. This document should contain the following elements:
1. Summary of your problem or opportunity definition
2. A list of possible recommendation alternatives. In this section, you are not yet at the point of suggesting the best set of recommendations but you are trying to be creative and to explore all the different ways that the problem or opportunity might best be addressed. The end result here will be a list of alternatives among which you will choose your final recommendations.
3. Delineation of your suggested actions and recommendations and your initial thinking about the reasons why such recommendations are the best approaches in your present project.
4. Delineation of some of the kinds of metrics that would show that you have been successful. Here is a great place for integrating SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) as one kind of metric. To learn more about SMART goals, click here. However, your metrics should not be restricted to just SMART goals. What other metrics would help you and the criminal justice entity know that your plan has worked?
Week 7-Implementation Analysis/Discussion 100 Words each question
1.How have leadership styles contributed to the problems and successes of the organization you chose? Provide examples.
2.How does ethics play a role in the organization you chose? Be specific. Implementation Analysis/Assignment -1750 Words
7S Model and Stakeholder Analysis & Ethical Issues Develop 1750- word essay based around a force field analysis framework. Basically, what should be done here is to delineate a list of specific helping forces (remember - forces actually extant at the time of your analysis - not ‘wished for’ forces) and hindering forces that will likely to influence the ultimate success of your recommendations within the context of your project. This force field analysis should be populated with the results of your analysis of the 7S factors, as well as your stakeholder analysis. In this way, the 7S model tool, other tools noted in the previous resource section, and certainly stakeholder analysis will be critical variables likely to influence implementation.
Organize your report using the following sections:
1. Likely helping forces or forces likely to support or otherwise facilitate successful implementation. Remember, these could be any of the 7S model factors or they could have to do with key stakeholders who are likely to be important initiative supporters. Make sure to provide enough elaboration so that each force is specifically described in detail enough for someone not familiar with your organization to understand. This should also be done with the hindering forces noted in the next section.
2. Likely hindering forces. Again, drawn from your 7S model and stakeholder analysis.
3. Your plan on leveraging the helping forces to help promote successful implementation of recommendations. (See action plan summary of force field analysis document above, if you would like to use this template format. It is not required.)
4. Your plan on mitigating the negative influence of likely hindering forces. (See action plan summary of force field analysis document above, if you would like to use this template format. It is not required.)
5. Ethical Issues pertinent to your project analysis and/or recommendations
Week 8- Final **Benchmark** Discussion 100 words each
1.Describe the criminal justice problem that you investigated and some solutions you would propose.
2.How has your view of this specific problem changed as a result of this course?
Module 8 Assignment- **BENCHMARK**
Final Capstone Project Report
Due Week 8
Your Final Capstone Project submission must be professionally prepared and free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors. Use tables, matrices, graphs, or other visual supplements, as well as the degree of reliance upon statistical data, etc., to help illustrate your concepts and discoveries. The final Capstone Paper should be 4000 words in length (equivalent to approximately 16-20 typed pages not including title page or references). Clearly label all your sections so that the instructor knows exactly which topics you are addressing in your paper. You are required to include at least five (5) credible references. At a minimum it should include the following:
1. Title page
2. Abstract (a summary of your paper)
4. Statement of the issues being explored
5. Literature review
6. Description of the investigative tools used (e.g., deliverables, data analyses, surveys, observations, interviews, etc.)
7. Discussion of findings and recommendations/solutions for problem investigated
8. Bibliography (Reference Section)
9. Appendices as appropriate -research paper writing service