Business & Finance essayUDAY CHANDRAMOULI KANDRAGULA 1/19 Undoolya st Mobile:0422939298
Tiwi, NT 0810 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org CAREER OBJECTIVE Seeking a career and casual growth in where I can use my exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to resolve customer skills and foster a positive relationship between the customers and the company. EDUCATION HISTORY 2015 Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Andhra University (India) 2020 Masters of Business Administration
Charles Darwin University Academic Achievements
• 2015: Stood first in Robust trek held in Delhi (capital city of India)
• 2014: Commendation: “Highest Academic Achievement” in Electronics engineering
• 2012: Commendation: “Highest Academic Achievement” in Mathematics EMPLOYMENT HISTORY Dominos Manager July 2017 – May 2019, 2021- currently
Shift Manager / Sales Manager/ Team member: This part time position supported general customer service demands while also assisting in the processing of customers satisfaction with required needs. Achievements and Contributions
• Customer Service: Provided customer service at registers, lay-by counter and at franchise Responded to all customer enquiries, providing support, in Dominos.
• Cash Management: Ensured accurate management of all cash sales. Counted out all amounts of cash in front of customers to minimize conflict and ensure accurate reconciliation of daily sales.
• Stock Control: Returned stock to floor and assisted in restocking of products as required. Supported visual merchandising standards while setting up new displays and rotating required stock.
• Roster and Staff management: One of my other responsibility is roster management. Burnout is unavoidable and efficiency is compromised over more than five consecutive days while workers are working. No matter how long it takes to meet time limits or serve clients, double shifting or extra days are required. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Office skills: basic proficiency with the office software like Microsoft office, adobe, and any relevant company specific programs
• Data management and Analytics
• Internet Software
• Online programs and software’s United Parap Manager December 2017 – 2020
Sales Manager –and Team member United Pie face (Parap)
To maintain and develop a computerized customer service and carryout the direct marketing activities to agreed budgets sales volume product mix and time scales and also to respond and follow up monthly sales management through phone, emails and personal visits as well as Monitor and report the activities and provide relative information. Following are the activities done while ongoing shift • Basic managerial skills and responsibilities
• Leading a team of 12 people with their rosters and staff management
• Stock and inventory management
• Retail and merchandise basics and operational standards
• Payroll and employee management business relating accounting with weekly profit and loss calculations business activity statements and work related to my university studies
• Balancing the sales report in according to progress of daily basis
• Planning and organizing the store representation on customer basis ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Received a Trophy for dedication, commitment and running to the community through Ethnic Radio Broadcasting from the PRASARA BHARATHI Doordarshan in India
• Have won more than 10 seminar presentations district wise.
• Stood 1st in IIT Robotics for line follower and obstacle controller robot
• Doordashan Project Certification (Sub Stations, SCADA, Control systems, Transmission Pattern)
• Embedded Certification (Designing and operating with debugging).
• CHC33015 Certificate III in individual support
• RSA and RSG certifications
• First aid
• CPR and AED
• Team leader of NDA in schooling.
Had well organised and managed the university fest under a team of 200 and played a team leader role to make the fest success.
• Team leader for group of 4 people and stood 1st in IIT Delhi robotics
• Effectively lead a team of 27 people while ongoing with my studies
• Community services in Darwin, Katherine and Kakadu
• Volunteered service for 3.-6 months with aboriginal and Torres’s island strait communities
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS • Listening to music
• Social Networking
• Playing Sports – Cricket, volleyball References Referres provided upon request -research paper writing service