Assessment 3: Presentation 20% STOTT’SEvaluation three: Presentation 20%
Due Date: Weeks 7, eight, 9
College students are required to finish a 5-minute presentation.
College students will select an company that delivers providers to susceptible individuals within the Australian group and focus on the strategies that company makes use of to handle energy imbalance.
Some examples of disempowered purchasers might embrace
• Individuals with a Incapacity;
• Worldwide college students;
• Victims of Home Violence and abuse;
• People who find themselves homeless
• Give an introduction/opening assertion to introduce the details that you'll focus on within the presentation
• Present a definition
• A minimal of 5 scholarly journal articles are required. Do NOT utilise sources resembling www.tutor2u.com and different such internet supplies as these under no circumstances represent educational references for the aim of your assignments. In the event you depend on such sources for theoretical assist, you can be deemed NOT to have met the necessities of the evaluation.
• College students are to make use of APA 7 report format (with subheadings) and referencing, each in-text and reference record, and embrace excerpts from a minimum of 5 (scholarly) journals and the unit textbook.
Standards for Presentation Weight: 100%
Presentation is evident (audio and visible) 15%
Readability of ideas and construction: introduction, physique and conclusion 20%
Thoroughness, accuracy, and depth of understanding 25%
Understanding of the 20%
Communication expertise: tone of voice, non-verbal cues, physique language, physique posture and eye contact 20%