ELMORE STOUTT HIGH SCHOOL
FINE ARTS DEPARTMENT
Visual Arts & Craft
Topic: Art History Subtopic: Research Paper
Each student chooses ONE artist from a group of artists below (No. 11). Read the requirements carefully. Fulfill each requirement correctly. Avoid plagiarism.
1. Remember that teacher provides the name of the artists, but you will research only ONE artist, using the guidelines stated from number 2 to 11. A cover page is necessary.
2. Pictures of the artist–at least two different pictures
3. Place of Birth (POB)–This would include nationalitiy.
4. Date of Birth (DOB)
5. Date of Death (DOD)
6. Inspiration Early Influence—-Inspiration, Who or What inspired the artist
7. Artist’s style
8. Produce at least three of the artist’s work with a brief explanation of each work. Usually when you see the work, you will see a brief explanation about the work (Name, Size,Tools and Material/ Medium used ).
9. Your Personal Views (No less than TWO brief personal view points). Choose ONE work of the artist. You my discuss what you like, what you don’t like and mention the use of Elements of Art, or Principles of Design.
10. REFERENCE—This is where you get your information from.
11. CHOOSE ONE ARTIST ONLY
Henry Moore Lorna Simpson
Augusta Savage John W. Rhoden
Jason decaires Taylor Chris Ofili
John W. Rhoden Pablo Picasso
-research paper writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.