Accounting Analytics – Summer 2021 Data Modeling Assignment – Part 2 Rubric
Logical Modeling (Tables)
• Three points are deducted for each missing event table, including linking tables. The only exception is the deposit event linking table which is worth only one point, as this is a learning experience.
• One point is deducted for each missing master/maintenance table.
• One point is deducted for each missing primary key, foreign key, or required non-key fields including date and quantity. Zero points are deducted for missing non-key attributes not included in the lectures to date, because this is a learning experience. They are marked, however, so that you are aware in future lessons.
• Two points are deducted for poor notation or for not organizing the tables into master/maintenance and event files.
• Two points are deducted if an extra field is included that is wrong, i.e., date in the linking table or item in the main table. Note, however, that these mistakes will be bigger penalties on the exams.
• Two points are deducted for not following instructions, i.e., no name on face of document or not submitting a pdf file.
• 1 to 2 points are deducted (depending on severity) for unusual mistakes.
-research paper writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.