Julie has $2,000 in her financial institution proper now. As well as, she shall be making four extra deposits of $1,000 on the finish of every of the subsequent four years. If the financial institution pays 6% per yr, compounded yearly, how a lot will Julie have in her account on the finish of four years? (To the closest greenback)
- $ 6,586
- $ 6,375
- $ 6,900
- $ four,375
A financial institution paid a acknowledged annual rate of interest of 12%, with month-to-month compounding. What was the equal (or "efficient") annual fee?
Within the "loanable funds" framework, which of the next can be related to the next rate of interest?
- a smaller amount of funds provided, on a given provide curve
- a lower within the anticipated fee of inflation
- a rightward shift, or enhance, within the provide of funds
- a leftward shift, or lower, within the provide of funds
- a bigger amount of funds demanded, on a given demand curve
A safety has a nominal rate of interest of 9%. If we all know that market members predict inflation of two% per yr, what's the actual rate of interest? ( assuming no different further elements like liquidity threat, default threat, and so forth.)Get accounting project homework assist