1: Analyze a complex computing problem to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
2: Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
3: Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
4: Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
5: Apply security principles and practices to maintain operations in the presence of risks and threats.
The purpose of this Assignment is to revise your draft to create your final paper.
· Review and closely read your first draft (completed in Unit 9).
· Identify areas where flow, organization, evidence provided, and clarity can be achieved.
· Update your first draft paper to your final version by making all appropriate changes.
· Make sure full APA guidelines are followed and that the reference list reflects the actual content of the paper.
· Ensure that inline evidence, quotes, and paraphrased material (no more than 20%) are fully referenced.
Your paper should be 8–10 pages in length. The organization of the paper should be directly related to and influenced by the outline provided in the previous Unit (8). The final paper is noticeably improved from the first draft submitted in the previous Unit (9).
Also, review the university policy on plagiarism. If you have any questions, please contact your professor.
-research paper writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.