Read/review the following resources for this activity:
The case will give you an opportunity to synthesize the material from Chapters 1-3 in an actual real-world learning experience.
Almost 30 years old, entrepreneur, Blake Mycoskie took a much-needed vacation to Argentina in 2006. While there, he fully immersed himself in the local culture and also took note of the diverse fashion. One trend in particular was the soft canvas footwear called the “alpargata” worn by nearly all Argentines. He wondered if consumers in the United States would be interested in such a product? Read, the Brief Integrative Case 1.2: TOMS Puts its Right Foot Forward on pages 102-106 of the textbook. Using Chapter 1-3 in your responses, answer questions 1-3 at the end of the case.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
Grading and Assessment
This activity will be graded based on academic content, integration of resources, and college-level writing and grammar.
Course Learning Outcome(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1. Examine the impact of cultural differences on managerial structures and decision making.
2. Develop analytical and decision-making skills in international management/
3. Identify one’s own cultural biases in the decision-making process for cross-border problems and situations.
4. Identify the management characteristics and tools required for effective managerial decisions.
5. Apply the tools of strategic analysis.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.