MUST BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL WORK
Your critique should address the questions below.
· What are the author’s main points?
· Do the arguments presented by the author support the main point?
· What evidence supports the main point? For example, if Tomlin’s thesis that the New Deal offered only a counterfeit liberty to labor is true, what effect does that have on employee morale?
· Briefly describe two collective bargaining strategies companies use when dealing with unions. How can these strategies affect employee morale?
· What is your opinion of the article?
· What evidence, either from the textbook or from additional sources, supports your opinion?
Follow the guidelines below
· Accurately identify the premise and supporting points from the article.
· Provide an insightful and thorough analysis of the information from the article, including using evidence as well as reasonable and compelling interpretations.
· Link material to course content and real-world situations.
· Organize the material logically by using smooth transitions and by grouping similar material together.
· Cite all sources used; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.