1.Define the term Externalities. Worth 5 points
2. Give examples of both positive and negative Externalities-. Use examples from the current health crisis in both positive and negative externality effects to answer this question. Look at the current CDC worldwide health reports as well as the World WHO Institute to answer this question. Worth 5 points.
3. Discuss the problem with common resource ownership-include a discussion about over fishing in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Maine. worth 5 points
4. What are the four main types of resource ownership, define each type of ownership. Worth 10 points
5. Discuss the impact of climate change on Earth. Worth 10 points
6. Discuss why pollution is much more likely to occur on publicly owned property than on private land. Use here the case of the Hudson River-GE case. Worth 10 points
7. Define each of the following resources. Each worth 1 point each. 1.Central park –
2. I-95 interstate thruway from Maine to Florida=
3. Fish in a stream in NY State-
4. US Navy medical hospital supply ship now docked in NYC –
8. Describe how poverty is measured in the United States. Include a summary of poverty conditions in the United States. Discuss the before the health crisis and now. Your answer here should be 1 full page long. Worth 20 points.
9. In a short essay, discuss the US income inequality problem. Include some ideas on how we can fix this problem. Your answer here should be 1 full page long. Worth 15 points.
10. In this question, you are asked to see if the weekly allowance in the food assistant program is providing enough resources to families. Use a budget set for a family of 4 by the US government. Try going shopping online with this weekly budget. List the items you could purchase for a 1-week food plan. Discuss your findings. How can we improve. Worth 15 points.