In Unit 9 you will finalize a proposal for a comprehensive community health promotion project. Your intervention proposal will weave relevant portions of each step of the planning process conducted in the previous assignments in the course.
Your Unit 9 assignment will include the following elements:
1. Selection of the intervention.
2. An explanation of the process in which organizational partners were chosen.
3. The alternative options that were considered and evaluated.
4. The plan for a coordinated and collaborative implementation effort.
5. Policy and practice recommendations based on best practices.
Develop a brief summary of the five elements that you plan to include in the Unit 9 assignment using the following critical-thinking categories:
• What are the assumptions on which you are basing your approach?
• Where do you sense you have limitations or may be missing information?
• How are you practicing intellectual fairness (impartiality)?
• What criteria could your peers use to evaluate your plan?
• Why do you consider your evidence to be of the highest quality?
Ask your peers to review and make comments and offer suggestions about the elements of your plan.