Week 1 Discussion 1
Strategizing for Organizational Success
This course is an exciting one that will be filled with information. But, before we get started, it’s important to open a dialog to get to know one another. The reason for this is to break the ice and meet those in the class as if we were in a classroom together. Taking the time to make connections from the start is vital to the overall comfort and success on the forum.
To prepare for this Discussion:
Please review your materials for this week below.
• Bughin, J. and Catlin, T. (2019). 3 Digital Strategies for Companies That Have Fallen Behind
• Business Encyclopedia (2019). Formulate a Winning Business Strategy, Business Model, Strategic Framework
• Chavez, M. (2019). Does Your Organization Need A Chief Purpose Officer?
• Erker, S. (2018). 4 Ways to Transform Your People Strategy for Industry 4.0
• John Doerr: Why the secret to success is setting the right goals | TED Talk
• Martin Reeves: Your strategy needs a strategy | TED Talk
• Introduce yourself to your peers.
• You will want to include why you are here.
• What interests you in Organization and Human Performance Technology.
• How you expect to succeed this course.
• Include something fun and exciting about yourself that will generate additional forum discussion.
• 3 – 4 paragraphs
• No plagiarism
• APA citing
Week 1 Discussion 1: Organizational Success Strategies
This is an exciting course that will be jam-packed with information. But, before we begin, it is necessary to initiate a conversation in order to get to know one another. The purpose of this is to break the ice and meet everyone in the class as if we were all in the same classroom. Making connections from the start is critical to overall comfort and success on the forum.
To get ready for this discussion, do the following:
Please review your materials for this week, which are listed below.
• J. Bughin and T. Catlin (2019). Three Digital Strategies for Companies That Have Lagged
• Business Dictionary (2019). Create a Successful Business Strategy, Business Model, and Strategic Framework
• M. Chavez (2019). Is Yours