Engineering Management Systems
Assignment details Engineering Management Systems (2021 MOD…
Assessment Description The assignment will be based on a case study of company. A review of the company will be given and you are expected to : 1. Prepare an analysis of the company with particular reference to the following (10 marks) • a) the characteristics of the market served by the company; • b) the length of lead time. Prepare an appropriate bill of materials for the company’s traditional factory, find the longest cumulative lead time for the process, and comment on the length of the lead time.
2. Determine the planned work orders for given orders detailed on the attached brief. (15 marks)
3. Discuss the specific changes that were made to the firm’s manufacturing planning and control system as a result of the investment in the new production process. (15 marks)
4. Build a Witness model of the production system, analyse the results and comment on
Dashboard Calendar Io-do Notifications inbox
Details on the Engineering Management Systems Assignment Engineering Management Systems (Module 2021…
Specifics of the Evaluation
Description of the Assessment The assignment will be based on a company case study. The company will be reviewed, and you will be expected to: 1. Conduct an analysis of the company, paying special attention to the following points: (10 marks) • a) the characteristics of the company’s market; • b) the length of lead time Create an appropriate bill of materials for the company’s traditional factory, determine the process’s longest cumulative lead time, and comment on the length of the lead time.
2. Determine the planned work orders for the given orders as outlined in the attached brief. (15 points)
3. Go over the specific changes made to the