The case – IKEA
Account Relationship Management (Customer Relationship Management for B2C environments) is one of the concepts that have changed how the salesmanagement policies and plans are conceived within business organizations. Despite the fact that many companies still struggle with its application, yet we can find companies that have developed an excellent Customer Relationship Management strategy to retain and increase the loyalty of their customers. Among those companies that have succeeded with the proper development and application of the Customer Relationship Management, we can find the very well-known company of IKEA.
For the case:
1. Could you please explain the main stages to set up a proper “Customer/ Account Relationship” approach?
2. What are the tools at your disposal to set up and implement a “Customer / Account Relationship” approach?
3. Based on the previous inputs and your knowledge of the case, could you please identify the main elements that has been used by the Swedish company to set up an outstanding customer relationship?
IKEA is the case in point.
One of the concepts that has transformed how salesmanagement strategies and plans are designed within commercial organizations is Account Relationship Management (Customer Relationship Management for B2C environments). Despite the fact that many businesses are still struggling with its implementation, we can locate businesses that have built a great Client Relationship Management strategy to keep and grow customer loyalty. We can locate IKEA, a well-known company, among those that have succeeded with the right development and deployment of Customer Relationship Management.
For the purpose of the case:
1. Could you kindly outline the key steps in establishing a proper “Customer/Account Relationship” strategy?
2. What tools do you have to build up and deploy a system?