Review literature regarding issues or concerns within your selected nurse practitioner specialty: Lifestyle changes (increasing activity in teenagers)
Select a theory or model which is relevant to your nurse practitioner specialty and would offer a meaningful context for evidence-based practice surrounding the issue or concern which you identified.
1. In a PowerPoint Presentation, address the following.
o Introduction to the presentation
o Identify and describe a theory or model and explain its relevance to your nurse practitioner specialty.
o Describe an issue or concern that is related to your nurse practitioner specialty, and explain its impact on health care outcomes
o Explain how the theory or model can be used as a framework to guide evidence-based practice to address the issue or concern, and discuss the unique insight or perspective offered through the application of this theory or model. Introduce yourself and discuss an issue or concern that is connected to your nurse practitioner specialty, as well as how it has an impact on health-care outcomes.
Explain how the theory or model can be utilized as a framework to guide evidence-based practice to address the issue or concern, and discuss the unique insight or viewpoint provided by the use of the theory or model. o
o Conclusion to the presentation
Preparing the presentation
· Application: Use Microsoft Word 2013™ to create the PowerPoint presentation.
· Length: The PowerPoint presentation must be 7 total slides (excluding title and reference slides).
· Speaker notes should be used and include in-text citations when applicable.
· A minimum of three (3) scholarly literature sources must be used.