Please answer the following 5 questions. Length must be 2 pages in addition to the title and reference pages. APA Format. I attached a checklist for your convenience. Thank you!
1. What factors should be considered to provide maximal protection when people are exercising in the cold?
2. How would training at medium altitude and then competing at higher altitude affect a runner’s performance? How would training at sea level affect a runner’s performance?
3. Discuss the health risks associated with acute exposure to high altitude and how can these risks be minimized?
4. What alterations occur in strength, power, and muscular endurance with physical detraining?
5. What similarities do we see between spaceflight and detraining? Why does the body make these adaptations during spaceflight?
Please respond to the five questions below. In addition to the title and reference pages, the length must be two pages. APA is an acronym for American Psychological Association. For your convenience, I’ve attached a checklist. Thank you very much!
1. What things should be considered when exercising in the cold to ensure maximum protection?
2. How would a runner’s performance be affected by training at a medium altitude and then racing at a higher altitude? How will a runner’s performance be affected by training at sea level?
3. What are the health concerns of acute high-altitude exposure, and how can these risks be reduced?
4. What changes in strength, power, and muscular endurance occur as a result of physical detraining?
5. Are there any parallels between spaceflight and detraining? Why does the body adapt in this way during spaceflight?