In today’s fast-paced and global community, most organizations are faced with constant change. Research contemporary organizations that are currently responding to a significant change within the industry, (preferably an organization in healthcare)such as disruptive technology; state, government, or industry regulations; environmental constraints; judicial or legislative rulings; etc.
Choose one organization from your research that has recently responded to major change, or is currently responding to change. Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) discussing how well the organization is responding to the change dynamics. Include the following:
1. Describe the organization and the change to which it is responding.
2. Discuss the degree to which the change has been disruptive and how the organization has responded to the dynamics created by this change.
3. Evaluate the strategies the organization used in its change plan and determine the level of success the organization experienced with the strategies.
4. Determine the effect the change had on stakeholders, and to what degree stakeholders have resisted. Assess how well stakeholder resistance was addressed.
5. Evaluate the overall implications the change had on interdepartmental collaboration.
6. In your opinion, how well did the leaders of the organization respond and prepare for the change? What worked and what did not work with the strategies they implemented?
7. What modifications would you suggest the leaders of the organization make in order to better address the change dynamics? What additional strategies would you recommend to assist the organization through this change?
Most firms are always changing in today’s fast-paced and global world. Investigate current organizations (ideally in healthcare) that are responding to a substantial change in the industry, such as disruptive technology, state, federal, or industry rules, environmental limits, legal or legislative judgements, and so on.
Choose one organization from your research that has recently or is actively responding to significant change. Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) about how successfully the company is adapting to the changing environment. Include the following in your list:
1. Describe the organization and the change it is dealing with.
2. Discuss the degree to which the change has been disruptive, as well as how the organization has dealt with the new dynamics.
3. Evaluate the approaches