Discussion: Entry discussing aging
Write a 525-word journal entry discussing aging. This is a personal reflective journal, and it is not necessary to cite any sources.
Include the following:
Provide a brief reflection on you and your classmates’ findings from the Aging Worksheet activity, especially the physical, cognitive, and socioemotional aspects of aging
Discuss any fears you have about aging.
Briefly explain views on death, dying, and the stages of grieving from at least two cultures different from your own.
Use this to suggest one way you would change society’s views of aging to prevent ageism.
PART TWO: DISCUSSION QUESTIONS. ANSWER, EXPLAIN, GIVE EXAMPLES, DEFINITIONS OR ETC.
1. Discuss bereavement, as well as how this may look differently at different stages throughout life (childhood, adolescence, early adulthood, and late adulthood).
2. Discuss Erik Erickson’s stage of development in late adulthood. What conflict is being worked on during this stage in life?
3. Nutrition and Exercise
4. Adapting to Physical Changes of Late Adulthood
5. Coping Strategies
6. Heart and lungs
7. life expectancy of those living in developed nations.
8. Development Through the Lifespan it explains the Kubler-Ross theory used for dying patients.. Stages of death