Benefits and Requirements of Insurance
You have been asked by your private employer to create a handout to educate employees on how health insurance impacts preventative care.
Be sure to include the following information:
• Covered preventative measures;
• Frequency of preventative care allowed;
• How utilization changes based on health insurance coverage;
• The impact of preventative care on the individual, organization. and nation; and
• Figures, examples, and statistics supporting your findings.
Your assignment should meet the following structural requirements.
• Three-pages handout, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
• Include headings titled “Covered Preventative Care” and “Utilization”.
• Be sure to include an informational paragraph under each heading and a citation to the resource utilized.
• Formatted according to APA.
• Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles.
Insurance Benefits and Requirements
Your private business has asked you to prepare a handout to educate staff on how health insurance affects preventative care.
Make sure you include the following details:
• Preventative methods were covered;
• Allowable frequency of preventative care;
• How utilization varies according to health insurance coverage;
• The effect of preventative care on the individual, the company, and the nation; and
• Figures, examples, and data to back up your claims.
The following structural requirements should be met by your assignment.
• A three-page handout (excluding the cover sheet and reference page).
• Use the titles “Covered Preventative Care” and “Utilization.”
• Include an informative paragraph beneath each heading, as well as a citation to the material used.
• Formatted in accordance with APA guidelines.
• Back up your claims using in-text citations from other sources.