Conduct a literature search and review the resources posted by your colleagues in the module 3 discussion.
1. Utilizing a minimum of five scholarly sources (no greater than five years from publication), discuss the findings of your review.
2. Articulate the responsibility and changes for insurers associated with the Affordable Care Act.
3. Discuss the financial implications of the Affordable Care Act relative to tax changes, penalties, spending cuts.
4. Present an opinion supported by the literature relative to your support of, or argument against, the Affordable Care Act.
5. Conclude your paper with your anticipated future state of healthcare in ten years based on your literature review for the assignment.
The paper will be in APA 7th professional format. No abstract is required.
Organize the paper with the following level 1 and level 2 headings:
Responsibilities and Changes for Insurers
Mental/Behavioral Health Care
Medical Physician Practice
Delivery of Care Impact
Personal Opinion of the ACA
The Future State