Graduate Course Discussion
Thoroughly explain each of the following:
1. Cheating and defrauding in casinos are major security threats. What strategies can be used to detect theft in casinos? (150 Words Minimum)
2. What types of security practices should a museum have to prevent theft and vandalism? (150 Words Minimum)
3. What are some of the key security issues and concerns for financial institutions? (150 Words Minimum)
4. Thoroughly explain why risk management is an important component of an organization’s security program. (150 Words Minimum)
5. Do the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) rules apply to all levels of government, or to private entities only? (150 Words Minimum)
6. How is an asset evaluated to determine its vulnerability, probability, and criticality of loss? (150 Words Minimum)
7. Thoroughly explain the importance of establishing an “Action Plan”, in the event that a hazardous threat is targeted for an organization, that may affect security. (150 Words Minimum)
NO PLAGIARISM, NO GRAMMATICAL & NO PUNCTUATIONAL ERRORS!
Properly quote and cite all references used.
Format all work consistent with APA format guidelines.
Project does not have any attached files