t’s time to jot down the 2-Three-page part of your define that comes with your quantitative analysis. (Word that in some outlines, quantitative analysis might seem in a couple of part – verify your define!) No matter method your define takes, that is the a part of your analysis report that covers numbers, knowledge, info, statistics, reporting-from academic-journals, questionnaires, surveys, experiments, and every other strategies that gather measurable knowledge, particularly as present in tutorial journals.
Please embrace the next data:
- Your chosen technique(s) and sources in your quantitative analysis
- Your speculation
- Primary data (kind of experiment, description of knowledge collected, and so forth.)
- Your interpretations of the information
- How this analysis helps your thesis assertion
- In the event you confer with library sources, corresponding to journals, books, and so forth. please embrace a tentative listing of references in correct APA format. (In the event you do that as you go alongside, it is going to be a lot simpler so that you can make your Annotated Bibliography and your closing References Web page within the later levels of your venture.)
After you submit this “quantitative analysis” part of your report, put it aside in your folder as you’ll incorporate it later into your accomplished report.