Belongings: Overview Ch. 5 and 6 of Oxford Historic previous of Paintings: Twentieth-Century American Paintings, the Week three Digital Reserve Readings, your Video Reflections, and on the very least one additional scholarly on-line or library helpful useful resource.
Put collectively a 5- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation by which you have a look at the works of photographers working by means of the 1930s and the work of Abstract Expressionists.
Embrace responses and dialogue of the following in your presentation:
- Three photographers who labored by means of the 1930s
- At least two examples of images from each photographer
- An overview of the types of subjects photographed
- Your opinion on whether or not or not or not footage is a improbable art work sort with an proof
- Your opinion regarding how footage has affected American custom
- One Abstract Expressionists painter who labored in post-World Battle II America
- At least one art work work
- An overview of the style of the painter and why he or she was on this style of abstraction
- An overview of how this style emerged in post-World Battle II America and why it differed from the art work work of the 1930s
Submit your American Paintings Sooner than and After World Battle II Presentation.
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® shows.
- For On-line and Directed Look at school college students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® shows with speaker’s notes which help and develop upon your bulleted textual content material.
Format your presentation per APA suggestions and embody a slide with all references.