Use the Moral Scrapbook: Half I, due in Week 4, for this project.
Assessment all 12 examples in your crew’s Moral Scrapbook: Half I, and individually reply the next questions for every instance:
- Do you suppose the person made the most effective determination doable given the circumstances?
- Might you see your self performing equally in comparable circumstances?
Examine your particular person responses to the earlier questions as a crew:
- Which examples generated settlement between all crew members?
- Which examples generated disagreement?
- Focus on what the disagreement displays by way of private worth techniques.
Refer to your crew’s values as you discussand reply the next questions as crew:
- Ought to all jurisdictions have a Good Samaritan legislation requiring a person to assist one other particular person if they’re in a position? Clarify why.
- Ought to vigilantism be permitted when the prison justice system fails? Clarify why or why not. Underneath what circumstances would possibly you violate the legislation to implement the legislation?
- Traditionally, in your opinion, has civil disobedience been efficient in altering the legislation? Clarify why or why not. What legal guidelines do you disagree with or would you think about violating to vary? Clarify.
- Think about the numerous professions that exist, together with the enterprise and company sectors, medical professions, spiritual authorities, retail institutions, development business, insurance coverage business, banking, schooling, skilled sports activities, analysis, pharmaceutical firms, and politics. What circumstances exist in a occupation, excluding prison justice professions, that contribute to unethical conduct? Present two examples.
- Do you imagine that American society as an entire is predisposed to moral or unethical conduct? Clarify your response.
- Determine moral issues for the way forward for prison justice. What could also be performed to cut back moral violations within the prison justice occupation?
Write a 1,500- to 2000-word paper that summarizes your particular person and crew responses to the beforehand listed questions.
Format your paper according to APA tips.