reate at least two visuals using your data.
- Create a scatter plot of the information, and apply a linear model (additionally known as a regression) in Excel®.
- Create a scatter plot of the information, and apply an exponential model in Excel®.
- Embrace the equation and R2 price on the visuals.
- Determine whether or not or not the linear or the exponential model is a higher illustration of your data to make your prediction. Make clear why the model you chose is a higher illustration of your data.
Hints for Making an Environment friendly Chart:
- Decide why you make a chart from this data.
- Rename the chart title to 1 factor acceptable for the information.
- Put in a descriptive x-axis label.
- Put in a descriptive y-axis label.
- Resize the chart as wished so it is merely viewable.