11. A product cycle is the tactic by which a company provides a
specialised product sales or service approach, assist assist, and doubtless an
preliminary funding inside the franchise in commerce for periodic prices.
12. Licensing is the tactic by which a company provides its know-how
(copyrights, patents, logos, or commerce names) in commerce for prices or some
completely different specified benefits.
13. The corporate costs of an MNC usually tend to be lower if it:
scatters its subsidiaries all through many worldwide worldwide places.
will improve its amount of worldwide enterprise.
makes use of a centralized administration kind.
A and B.
14. An MNC may be further uncovered to firm points if most of its
shares are held by:
a few mutual funds
a broadly dispersed set of explicit individual merchants
a few pension funds
all of the above would cease firm points
15. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act improves firm governance of MNCs
on account of it:
makes executives further accountable for verifying financial
eliminates stock decisions as a sort of compensation
ties govt compensation to company effectivity
places a prohibit on the amount of funds that managers can spend
16. MNCs can improve their inside administration course of by all of the
establishing a centralized information base of information
guaranteeing that every one information are reported always amongst
guaranteeing that the MNC always borrows from worldwide places the place
charges of curiosity are lowest
using a system that checks inside information for unusual