1. (TCO 1) The letter L throughout the acronym LIFE stands for ________.
2. (TCO 2) Purchaser loyalty is:
three. (TCO 9) No matter many similarities between them, Wal-Mart and Okay-Mart have
very utterly completely different outcomes, largely on account of âlittle thingsâ that seem to finish end result
in increased buyer assist. How do the product sales of these two companies look at?
4. (TCO 10) Purchaser loyalty is NOT:
5. (TCO three) Considered one of many elementary concepts behind globalization and enlargement
all through cultural and geographic boundaries is:
6. (TCO 4) What % of shopping for selections are made on the extent of
7. (TCO 1) A enterprise will lose 10â30% of its prospects in what time frame?
eight. (TCO 1) A companyâs custom is made up of:
9. (TCO 6) In any dialog, a lot of the points we discuss are
10. (TCO 7) Which of the subsequent parts does NOT complicate the listening
11. TCO eight) To complete a reputation:
12. (TCO 7) Listening is the one communication means that is:
13. (TCO 6) The highest outcomes of CAA is that you simply simply:
14. (TCO 6) Taking notes all through a dialog is:
15. (TCO 13) Which of the subsequent benefits does NOT apply to the advantages
of a company
16. (TCO 13) Which of the subsequent is NOT a method for providing the
prospects with human contact no matter high-tech communication strategies?
17. (TCO 13) Structured data bases are:
18. (TCO 6) The necessary factor to holding curiosity in a dialog is:
1. (TCO 1, 4) Your creator cites Ockhamâs razor, a logical technique that asserts
that when trying to know a state of affairs, the one clarification is usually
the right one. What does this suggest throughout the context of buyer assist?
2. (TCO 7, eight) How are you going to keep up a caller on monitor?
three. (TCO eight) Make clear strategies to diffuse the customerâs anger or